Friday, April 11, 2008

A Vacation Day

Yea! I have vacation today. Just doing some laundry and put the dishes in the dishwasher. I have so much more cleaning and housework to do, but I think I might get back to working on the projects on my craft table instead! I'm working on some projects using the new ColorCore Cardstock - Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock. It's fun. Pick some up and give it a try.

I have some new music on my iPod to play. Kate Nash, Fly Leaf, Anya Marina, Feist, Lily Allen, and The Pierces. I still need to get my Regina Spektor CDs uploaded though. She is my absolute favorite of late.

Well, this is my first real Blog post. Feels a little weird just randomly typing about my day... Maybe next time I'll have something more crafty for you.

**************************************************************************

*Proud member of the ScrapGal Design Team.

No comments: