Saturday, April 19, 2008

Check out ScrapGal's GalBlog

Check out ScrapGal's GalBlog for my new post...

**************************************************

My challenge for everyone is to try a project using black as your base color. These two cards are examples that I made using black cardstock as the bases. For whatever reason, I have been loving lots of black lately. If I'm not using black for my background paper, I'm matting everything on the page in black. Maybe my wardrobe is rubbing off on my crafts. I'm the gal who has a dozen pairs of black pants (well, a couple are dark gray)!

So, one example is hip and fun using the Love, Elsie line.


The other is a bit more elegant with lovely swirls and a little punch of green.


Whatever style you try or prefer, begin with black and see where it takes you.

Have fun! Laura

****************************************************************************

*Proud member of the ScrapGal Design Team.

No comments: