Monday, June 30, 2008

Decor8 with Your Crafting Stuff

Also check out ScrapGal's GalBlog...
**************************************************

Okay, so today will hopefully inspire you to think outside the page and try something different with your scrapbooking supplies. I set my mood to "In Love", because I am *so* in love with this home decor project (open this link...seriously...check it out...please)! http://thompsonfamily.typepad.com/thompson_familylife/2008/02/new-home-decor.html

It has sparked a lot of ideas for me to try in my own house.

For example, I plan to:
- Cut out some cool vinyl frames for the wall, using my Wishblade
- Use rub-ons (like swirls and elegant damask-type ones) to decorate some glass picture cubes I recently purchased at Marshall's
- Use Hambly frame rub-ons to create a cool, clear acrylic or glass frame --- something like this one here:


















Have fun, and try something new! Laura

****************************************************************************

*Proud member of the Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock Design Team.

*Proud member of the ScrapGal Design Team.

No comments: